Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oh I know I can ramble on a bit, so here are some quick thoughts

Jay Leno is not funny. His entire show makes me angry. His best bit is reading funny newspaper headlines, articles, wedding announcements and advertisements. Those pieces are mailed to him by his viewers. So congratulations if you mail those things in because you are funnier than Jay Leno. Hell congratulate yourself if you fucked up the printing press that produced the stuff, or if you were the incompetent editor who let that shit slide. Anything, if you can read at a grade 2 level, you are still funnier than that asshole (is it 2008 yet?).

Things I can’t believe

Ryan Seacrest is famous?

On that note…

Why are Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Amanda Bynes and Jessica/Ashlee Simpson famous (to name just a few)? They're rich and I am not, but I can’t figure out what sets us apart talent wise. I sing like shit, I can’t dance very well, hell I even starred in a TV show with someone who looked like Jenny Garth. I need some help here.

On that note…

Why does Paris Hilton get such bad press? She is a rich, blond, dumb girl with a hot body who likes to drink and screw billionaires. If you were a millionaire gold digging dumb girl, you would fuck billionaires and wash away the shame with alcohol too.

On that note…

Paris, my dog is better than your dog. He cost more, he’s smarter and he has better pedigree than every person I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home