Monday, December 04, 2006

I promise less hockey more hate

I haven't written anything in a while about hating things, so I will think really hard and get down to it soon.

I have plenty to work with. The Canadian Liberals just elected a new leader that among other hate filled issues barely speaks English. So they want to run a leader that can't communicate with 80% of the population. GREAT!

The Tories are getting shit from some for cancelling a $600,000 project that gives safe Tattoos to prison inmates. Sure it isn't a lot of money and it would probably have cut down to a degree the occurance of prison related HIV and Hep C infections that are believed to come from tattoos, and some have argued that allowing tattoo training for inmates is like education and job training...BUT

If prisioners aren't smart enough to stay away fro dirty prison tatoo needles, why should I pay to educate them? That is at the very least the stupidest program I have ever heard of and the smartest small dollar move the tories have made to-date.

So there is stuff out there. My angry mind is closed to the many new opinions in the world and country and I will write about it.

PS> an Arab finacial group is looking to buy Liverpool FC. Now that is a story. Welcome to Liverpool, thanks for the money, now get the fuck out. Think Trainspotting with better toilets and less Heroin....but more E. There is gold to mine there.

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Howie Feltersnatch said...

Ben you look like Hunter S. Thompson in that pic. All that's missing is the cigarette with that long-ass filter.

As someone that knows you, I think that you should have a picture of you doing the double bird.

Markus

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger King Normandy said...

I do love Fear and Loathing...

"..you could blame junkies, but that doesn't explain all the coconut husks and orange peels."

..so maybe I should stick with the pic. Plus, it's me, but with a bit of anonimity. To see me flipping the double bird, one need only find my desk.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Howie Feltersnatch said...

You're too much

 

Post a Comment

<< Home