Thursday, January 26, 2006

ESPN come on down, you're the first group of sports fools to report the obvious

I am full of shit and I know nothing. Except that, according to ESPN, I was right about the Thornton trade.

Click here to read stories ESPN lifted from me (probably, but I can't prove it).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=260126001

No time to click?

Well in short, on January 26, 2006 ESPN reported...

"The Bruins won their third straight and reached the .500 mark for the first time since November 12."

So they're getting better since the trade?

"Sturm, Brad Stuart and Primeau have combined for 23 goals and 20 assists in 24 games since being acquired from the San Jose Sharks for Joe Thornton. "

So these guys are proving their worth? Thornton has 8 goals and 25 assists and 33 pts. since the trade. So like 43 pts. is more right?

"The Bruins improved to 13-8-3 in that span."


Weren't they 8-13-5 before the trade?

Well fuck, 2pts out of a playoff spot. New recruits performing. I will say no more until something major happens, except that I was right the day after the trade and ESPN says I am right today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home