Thursday, January 04, 2007

Like Hockey? Too Bad...Fuckin' Alex Munter

What do Alex Munter, Me and a Hockey Game have in common?

Well if you asked my friend Robb, he would say they are all gay. But more accurately, one of the above is keeping me from getting inside the other...wait that is gay.

Anyway, I went to the Bruins / Ottawa game in December and had a blast. Gold circle seats, waitresses, the Bruins kicked the Senators ass, I met Ray Bourque. For a beer loving Bruins fan, it doesn't get much better.

Even my brother, the whipped/repressed Senators fan had a blast, inspite of the 7-2 drubbing, and he said he wanted to go the next game.

Program note: I had vowed never to go back to a Senators game. On one of my last trips the Ottawa Nazi's tried to have me kicked out for cheering, that's right cheering for the Bruins. I was in a heavy season ticket holder section (rich cunts) and they created a story which almost had me tossed after the first period. Good news, I got to stay by demanding my money back on the spot. They said sorry sir, enjoy the game. Fuck them. Better news, I got madder and louder and the Bruins won. Bad news, those guttless pussies ruined live hockey for me. Message tot he fans, sack up and take a shot, I get it, it is YOUR HOUSE, but don't go tell on me for cheering. Ottawa fans are PUSSIES.

I only went to the last game because my brother got $150 seats for $70. That kind of a deal I couldn't pass up. I still had to deal with a bitch crying about me cheering for the Bruins. The bitch, with tears in his eyes, whispered to his wife that "I would never do that in the Montreal Forum" well asshole I would have and did on many occassions. I took some shit, namely because the Bruins never won any of the games I went to, but nobody ever called security on me for cheering.

Fuck I hate Ottawa. The Stittsville Senators. Put a team in the city and then come talk to me about what I would or wouldn't do in the forum, or garden (s) or MSG or where ever.

So, we covered me and hockey so how does this relate to Alex Munter?

Well I got tickets to the next Bruins game in Ottawa (Jan. 9th) for Christmas from a friend so my brother was shit out of luck, but thanks to the ridiculous NHL Schedule Boston is back on the 27th. So to do my brother a solid I figured I would get us some cheap tickets and try and relive the magic.

SORRY...The entire building is already sold out. HOW? I had no fucking clue. In fairness, Ottawa usually sells out all of its games, the fans suck, but they do FINACIALLY support their team. That said you can always get 2 tickets especially for a game that is a month away.

HOWEVER,

It turns out that the recent LOSER (ASSHOLE) in the last mayorial election is in terrible debt.

Don't worry I am getting there...

So to raise money for his election debts, his supporters have decided to raise money through a hockey game. This is pretty common for charities, not gay Nazi politicians.

Anyway, his team has purchased everything available for the game on the 27th. The team gives them a group discount, they sell the tickets to you if you donate...

ONE HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS TO ALEX MUNTERS DEBT RELIEF

That's right $100 plus ticket price. I imagine that the tickets are discounted, similar to my $70 gold circles, but COME ON.

Is this just a crackpot theory? Nope
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/city/story.html?id=ae5b8b39-8afb-40b2-93ad-e07dc8117e41&k=92270

I can't see my beloved Boston Bruins because that fucking big girls blouse is broke. Now maybe you get an idea of why I hate the Ottawa Senators.

-put the rink in the middle of nowhere
-worst parking of any sports facility in the world
-didn't make trades/sign players that a retarded chimp would have made (Bonk for Naslund, Daigle for Foresberg, Young, draft, picks, cash...just some fo the many examples)
-cost the NHL the Quebec Nordiques (see Daigle trade)
-full of euro trash (recently correcting that problem, but to little too late)
-pussy fans (worst in the league)
-zero atmosphere at the games

So thanks to the city of KANATA, I think after the 9th, I have seen my last game in Ottawa. I'm going old school. Drive to Montreal like I did when I was 16. I may hate that team, but at least it isn't Stittsville.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home