Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am so sorry gay people

They say you have to walk a mile in a man's shoes to know something about him or whatever. In truth I have never heard the end of that one.

Today I think I have walked a mile in a gay man's shoes. Actually, I think I drove about five miles in a gay man shoes. What a revelation. It was totally unplanned, but on my drive to work I suddenly realized that I had been listening to "I was made for loving you baby" by KISS at full blast for a few minutes. I was lost in the fucking hard driving beat. Well I never felt gayer in my life. Unfortunately I wasn't driving a white Miata in sandals, but in my soul I was.

YMCA is just to obvious to be a true gay experience, but when the driving beat of KISS get going, and you start moving well you're gay my friends, even if it only lasts 3 minutes, you're a fucking may pole for 3 minutes.

So to gay people everywhere, I am sorry, I understand now.

Sex songs, elevated shoes, make up, chest hair and driving beats. It's all cool with me.

Shine on you crazy diamonds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home