Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dale Begg-Smith, YOU'RE ON MY LIST..ASSHOLE

Dale Begg-Smith

Welcome to my list of Canadian atheletes who take a suck, fuck over Canada for a little glory. Enjoy your gold medal, and your new home. BUT DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK. Stay in the sun and fun bitch, and when you want to train for the world cup or whatever, go somewhere else you pissy little fucking bitch. (Too late, he claims he lives in Melbourne, but maintains a home in Vancouver)

Half assed attempt at a quote - "my coaches wouldn't let me (a 15 year old boy) keep my Internet business going so I quit the team and pretended to be Australian. Fuck the free ride and money invested into me by my home and taxpayers, I have a kiddie pron site to run. "

So jackass quits the team because he couldn't make required training sessions, goes to Australia and strats his own national team with his brother allowing him to train as he likes. Business is going well, but Begg-Smith says about his company and focus (NOW FOR A REAL QUOTE)

"I've tapered it down over the last couple of years to concentrate on skiing"

Are you fucking kidding me? This fucking asshole does exactly what we tell him he should and he wins a gold for another country with no god damned snow.

You want to make it worse. How do you really piss me off? Well he fucked Canada because we paid for that gold, it's ours, but worse still....

Unfucking believable. A Canadian (Marc Andre-Moreau) finished 4th. That's right, he moves way up my list because he cost us 2 medals.

So he really is Australian afterall, fucking wallet theif.

Enjoy your gold and PS. Go fuck yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home